Sunday, March 8, 2009

Stabby Days

This is from a couple days ago on http://statetheradio.wordpress.com/, I forgot to put it up here. Sorry =/

Today was a stabby day. I’m not sure why. Well, actually I have some clues.

When I woke up this morning my whole body seemed to be protesting being alive. I actually felt pretty cheerful, but physically I was not in tip top shape. My face was swolen and hurt really badly, I think because I’m allergic to wool or down or something in my bed. I could barely open my eyes, which also hurt. And my jaw KILLED. I think that is because I slept on my stomach and I think when I do that I clench my jaw.

All this is actually pretty normal for me waking up, but it was more extreme this morning.

Then when I got into the shower my foot cramped so badly I nearly fell over. It has been doing that on and off for the past week or so, and when I asked a friend who was a military medic for 30 years what he thought might be wrong, he said I might have a stress fracture. I don’t know how I would get a stress fracture in my foot…I’m not very physically active at all, my daily excersize usually consists of playing the fiddle.

And then [k] came over for a ride into school and sprinkled some salt on the morning wound. Like usual.

And, rightmeupnow: YOU ARE SO RIGHT I don’t know why I can’t get myself into gear enough to do it. I have plenty of excuses but none of them are legit.

So today was a stabby day. I didn’t actualy stab anybody, but I came pretty damn close. Fucking mainer shithead. He was reaching into my jeans pocket to try and get my car keys and he almost lost his hand when I pulled a ninja move on him - I slid out of my chair and onto my knees so that the pocket kind of closed around his hand and trapped him cus he was at an awkward angle anyway, and then I grabbed his wrist and twisted it nicely around. He’s terrified of me now I think.

And also, I guess this is a pretty pointless post, but its the first time I’ve felt this shitty in a while so I thought I’d mark the occasion. Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment